Is your dream to join B-School in India? Do you wish to score high and join top mba colleges in India?
The MBA or the Master of Business Administration still holds the prime degree for the business enthusiasts out there. Every student wishes to pursue studies at an institution which is considered the best in various aspects, such as faculty, infrastructure, placement and return on investment (ROI).
MBA entrance exam will be conducted in various levels in India. we have categories them into 3 types
- National level mba exams
- Institute level mba exams
- State level mba exams
To get admission in top mba colleges in India, one needs to try entrance exams accordingly as categorised level.
|Levels of exam||Various entrance exams|
|1.||National level mba exams||Most popular among them are CAT, CMAT and MAT|
|2.||Institute level mba exams||Most popular among them are IIFT, TISSNET, IBSAT, IRMASAT, MICAT|
|3.||State level mba exams||most popular among them are MAH-CET, TSICET, KMAT and TANCET|
CAT, XAT, IIFT, SNAP, TISSNET, IBSAT, CMAT, MAT, ATMA exams for academic session will be conducted between November and February.
You have lot of time to prepare well and get admission in top mba colleges in India. Select wisely which level of mba entrance exam you are going to write and note down the syllabus of the particular entrance exam.
- Then start study Clear your basics of maths at home with Class 8, 9,10th books of CBSE.
- There are many videos are available on YouTube clear your concepts and practice.
- You can join any of the coaching institutes for preparing of mba entrance exam.
- There are many institutes which provide coaching for mba entrance in online and offline.
- You can prepare at home without coaching too by good strategy and time management.
- Plan your study for next 6 months. Then for 2 months work on your weak areas.
- Solve as many as previous question papers and give lots of mock tests Mocks tests are the key for the best practice. Analyse the mistakes you do after every mock tests.
Overall CAT has a moderate difficulty level, but it can turn easy for sometimes who start their preparation early and keep practicing all the three sections. If well planned, you can easily crack the CAT! It just tests your math and logical skills of grade tenth level tenth class.
Many average students are able to crack the toughest mba entrance exam with hard work and you need to score at least 98 percentile to be classified as Crack the CAT
It’s OK, if you don’t have genius level intellect but you should be willing to work hard. Consequently if you have genius level intellect you can manage with average work, however greater efforts are always directly proportional to higher percentile.
By preparing for CAT (Common Aptitude Test) entrance exam. The best and most reputed MBA colleges in India are the IIMs. IIM Ahmedabad, IIM Bangalore, IIM Calcutta, and IIM Lucknow being among the most reputed ones. IIM Ahmedabad is considered best among all the IIMs. However, others are no less.
“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you‘ll land among the stars.”
Conclusion: Try your best and prepare for the toughest cat exam. If you can crack you can enjoy your victory in top B-schools. Though if you fail to crack top B-school you will end up by getting into good state colleges in your state. Preparation
never goes waste ALL THE BEST for your exams if they can crack it you can crack it too.