Are you worried about your career after completing MBA? Here are some career options you can choose after your MBA. During their MBA degree, many students are concerned about what should be the right career choice after this.
Although, many students feel that MBA is the best option as it earns you the highest salary. But some students worry about doing post-graduation in MBA as it requires a hefty investment to get a degree from a reputed B-school, and everyone cannot afford it.
Getting an MBA degree equals embarking on a journey to success.
In a competitive market, we see MBA graduates have the highest paying salary in the diverse sector. Here is some guide to the students to other profiles of jobs that can help them earn more salary.
Some highest paying jobs in compensation of MBA are as follows:
1. Investment Banker– Some people think that choosing this job is like going offbeat, but you can establish your career in this sector by drawing a hefty monthly salary every month.
The role of the investment banker is to advise the government or the companies about the financial position and how to raise their money in the capital market. To be eligible for this sector, you need to possess a good hold in MBA finance. The salary package is high in this sector.
2. Project Manager-This is the most common job profile for which most MBA graduates are hired. Many corporate giants select them in campus recruitment, and you will be charged for the entire project. This job is prevalent in the IT sector, and the companies are always in dire need of a skilled project manager. The position requires the responsibility of team building, project execution, strategy, planning, and forecasting.
As a fresher in this job, you can expect a salary of not less than 5lakhs INR, and if you have work experience, the package is 19lakhs to 20lakhs.
3. Business Development Manager– This is another job profile known as BD manager and has helped the students earn the hefty package.
The work profile for this post is to formulate effective plans and strategies to work in favor of the growth of the business. As a BD manager, it is your responsibility to see previously proposed plans to turn into a positive outcome.
The salary for the fresher is 5.5lakhs, and if you have experience, you will not receive compensation less than 15-16lakhs INR.
The skills which you require for this post are communication, networking, and interpersonal skills.
4. Marketing Manager- Marketing is one of the best fields one can choose while pursuing an MBA course. As you can see from the job title, the work of the marketing manager is to examine and improvise your company’s marketing plans. Your everyday task would be to formulate, plan, and execute effective marketing strategies and, after that, analyze their outcome after the execution.
There is no particular skill required in this post. If you are a potential candidate, have good communication skills, and execute effective plans, you can develop vast networks. As a fresher, you can expect a salary of 6lakhs INR.
5. Human Resource Manager- The HR sector attracts most of the candidates and enables them to enjoy the highest salary package. The HR manager supervises the recruiting staff of the organization and looks at the team’s well-being. The HR manager makes sure that a healthy and cordial atmosphere is maintained among the employees in the organization.
The report says that the salary of the HR manager is usually 11lakhs per annum.
Apart from the jobs mentioned above, there are many other jobs one can choose after their MBA degree, which will provide you with a hefty salary. The package goes up with the year of experience.