In order to protect your personal information and browse the internet safely ,free malware removal software is the option which can detect malicious files and software from the system. Such applications help you to find if a server, network ,or website is infected.
below is the list of popular handpicked Malware removal software
Best FREE Malware Removal Software: Top Picks
|iolo System Defense||Yes|
|Advanced System Protector||Yes|
|IObit Malware Fighter||YES|
1) MalwarebytesThis software plays a major role in protecting your PC devices from any malicious websites, ransomware, and malware.It can easily demolish infected devices and threats more than 8,000,000.
- This software warns immediately of any malicious activity on the server,network or website.
- It helps in to find all networked endpoints
- This tool provides a centralized management facility.
- It gives safer browsing experience
- It helps to protect privacy for all apps.
- Support many languages, including English, French, German, Italian, and more.
- It can find and remove adware.
2) AviraThis tool helps you in terms of malware,spyware as it can detect more than 350000 threats.Avira keeps your Pc active and can clean device memory and storage in order to make your system work faster.
- This app keeps its eye on your Email id in order to prevent it from being hacked
- It provides the best malware protection and can show the apps which request to access sensitive data.
- This malware protects your calls ,chat, Skype,and more.
- Avira can regularly scan for viruses and remove threats.
- You can scan your memory, storage, and optimize your computer.
3.) HitmanProThis software can be used without its installation .It provides protection against any malware and destroy it with no time.
- It can retain damaged resources.
- It provides a deep scan before the OS boots.
- You can perform a quick scan to check the only infected part of your system.
- This anti malware software can remove rootkits, viruses, spyware, and adware.
4) iolo System DefenseThis Software uses behaviour monitoring techniques to destroy malicious software.
- cloud-based malware analysis
- The tool can detect the latest threats.
- iolo System Defense software provides a user-friendly interface.
- It protects your online privacy.
- This anti malware software helps you to erase your hard drive.
5) Advanced System ProtectorThis works in the same way as it protects your PC from malware infections from your Computer system.
- It helps you to secure your data.
- It simply detects browsing history and browser cookies for privacy..
- In order to prevent infection, it simply isolates suspicious data from other files.
- Advanced System protector does not consume system resources.
- While performing the scan, ity does not hamper the speed of your system.
6) IObit Malware FighterThis software safeguard your online privacy and also does not allow your system to be infected from any malware.
- It can block real time malware.
- It provides privacy and browser protection.
- It stops the malicious process running in RAM.
- IObit Malware Fighter increases system security
- Drive Error Resolver & Repair windows
- It has a single click removal of Software leftovers.
7) McAfeeThis tool helps you from phishing and malware.It smartly captures other malicious programs before they could reach your computer.
- Protects your computer from viruses,malware and ransomware
- It simply blocks hackers and provides a firewall which protects your home network.
- Manage your all online passwords in a single location.
- Keep sensitive files private by storing them on your system with 256-bit encryption
8) AvastThis tool enables you to find browser vulnerabilities and keeps your system safe from all malicious activities.
- Before installation of any malicious software, it can detect it.
- This program can protect malware-infected links on the web.
- In order to detect any vulnerability and threats,it performs regular scan
- Avast can verify the security of the Wi-Fi network.
- It is available for iOS, Android, and Mac.
9) Wise Anti MalwareThis tool is used to clean any malware and boosts the speed of your system.
- It can remove pop-up ads.
- Protect against malware, virus, phishing, spyware, and more.
- Cleans internet history and other traces
- It can protect your privacy.
- Increase computer performance re-arranging files on your hard disk.
- It scheduled automatic disk cleaning.
- Automatically update software.
10) MalwarefoxIt can repair files damaged by a rootkit.
- browser cleanup facility.
- software offers 24×7 day protection.
- You install the software without any hassle.
- user-friendly interface.
- Due to its lightweight application it does not occupy more space in your PC.
11) Security Event ManagerAs its name depicts security means it simply detects threats, monitor security policies and protects your network.
- inbuilt integrity monitoring.
- an intuitive user interface and dashboard.
- SolarWinds contains integrated compliance reporting tools.
- It has a centralization log collection.
- The tool can find and respond to threats faster
12) STOPzillaThis removes malware and prevents new infection. It provides filters as against any malware.
- The application is easy to use.
- It increases the speed of the computer.
- STOPzilla is compatible with the Windows operating system.
- Prevention from Malware
- You can get protection from malicious sites.
13) XvirusThis scans your computer and keeps your PC safe from any intruder malware.
- Protects your computer
- It uses low system resources.
- Offers a user-friendly interface.
- Automatically update background
- It is compatible with your current antivirus solution.
14) Panda SecurityIt provides online security from any malware while you are working.Also, it secures your system, emails, networks, and other private information.
- WIFI protection.
- easy scanning of external device for threats.
- It offers an initiative interface.
- Provides Wi-Fi protection
15) GridinSoft Anti-MalwareThis software helps you to clean your system from any malicious threats.
- It offers unlimited scan for threats
- This anti-malware can accelerate computer startup.
- It protects your browser from phishing websites.
- It can block annoying ads and clear automatic tracking cookies.
16) BytefenceThis Software helps you to prevent from any unwanted external malicious software.
- It removes harmful trojans, spyware, and worms.
- Bytefence provides 24/7 protection.
- You can scan your PC with just one mouse click.
17) Malware HunterThe automatic updates of real-time protection can keep your computer up to date and secure.
- Easy and fast scan.
- Provides real time protection.
- an intuitive user interface.
- protect your privacy.
- It protects you from all types of threads.
18) Zemana AntimalwareThis removes annoying browser add ons, unwanted apps, and adware.
- It provides a registry startup scan.
- Zemana Antimalware offers live customer support.
- Scan Schedule facility.
- This malware removal software is compatible with Android and Windows.
19) ClamavThis tool provides a command-line utility for scanning files on demand.
- It conducts multiple file formats and signature languages.
- It has an easy to use interface.
- You can quickly scan files.
- scan your emails.
- This easily updates the database.
FAQ:What is Malware Removal Software?
This tool helps you to protect your personal information and can detect malicious files and software.This warns you from any malicious activity.
What is the difference between antivirus software and anti-malware software?
antivirus software is for virus removal while antimalware is for malware detection and removal.
Antivirus software is more effective and efficient on threats like virus, worms, keyloggers, etc. On the other hand, anti-malware software can find and remove new and advanced malware strains and strengthen security. For better protection, you will need both the software.
How do I know if my computer is infected with malware?
If you find following signs on your computer, then your computer is infected with malware:
- Your PC is slowing down
- Unusual error messages
- Annoying ads are displayed
- Pop-up messages
- Not able to access control panel
What are the most common types of malware attacks?
The most common types of malware attacks are Trojan Horses, viruses, spyware, ransomware, and worms.